Continuous Improvement Engineer
Southwest of Atlanta, GA Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by a leading Recreational Vehicles manufacturing company to identify their next Continuous Improvement Engineer. This person will be responsible for leading plant-wide and department level performance improvement initiatives that positively impact cost, quality, safety, material flow, productivity and delivery metrics. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader and grow your career.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 4+ years of dedicated progressive Lean experience preferably in Automotive industry
- Demonstrated ability and well versed in all Lean tools and Lean implementation
- Proven record of implementing and facilitating several Kaizen events
- Experience with Standard problem solving methods
- Experience working with large layout modification, designing ergonomic work stations
Location: This position will be based Southwest of Atlanta. Relocation assistance is available.