M & A Integration Leader
Remote, FL Manufacturing Full Time
The Beneva Group has recently been engaged by one of our clients, an acquisitive and growing global manufacturer in the packaging industry, to identify a Merger & Acquisition Integration Leader. This M&A Project Leader will join a small team to assist with the integration of current and future acquisitions into an established global multi-plant manufacturer.
The M&A Leader will manage project teams charged with integrating both manufacturing and non-manufacturing operations to identify and capture synergies and optimize the combined entity.
- 4-year degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years business experience including manufacturing
- Previous project management experience leading multiple integrations
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional communication, team leadership and influencing skills
- Strong business and financial savvy
- High energy and sense of urgency
- Able to travel 25-50%
Location: This position will work remotely but location near a major airport in the Eastern or Central time zone is preferred.