Continuous Improvement Lean Practitioner
Racine County, WI Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by a leading Consumer Goods company to identify their next Continuous Improvement Lean Practitioner. This person will support the implementation of Lean principles throughout the company by utilizing Lean methodologies, change management and other process improvement concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in relative discipline
- 5+ years of demonstrated hands on experience in Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrated ability and well versed in all Lean tools and methodologies
- Certified Green Belt preferred
- Ability to facilitate the preparation, event execution and sustainment of multiple project events
- Work cross-functionally with company departments and train associates in the principles, methods and application of Lean processes
- Experience with new implementation required
Location: This position will be based in Racine County, Wisconsin. Relocation assistance is available.