Continuous Improvement Systems Leader
Milwaukee, WI Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by a leading Electronic Manufacturing company to identify their next Continuous Improvement Systems Leader in Wisconsin. This position will collaboratively lead continuous improvement efforts with existing functions, leading analysis and implementing changes that impact issues affecting the ability to supply high-quality products to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other related function
- 3-5 years of electronics manufacturing experience
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment required
- Ability to lead and facilitate Kaizen events
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
This position will be based in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.