Product Project Engineer
, IL Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by a leading bathware manufacturing company to identify their next Product Project Engineer. This person will support the expansion of the product portfolio, help to increase the product development capacity using various technologies such as compression molding and lead the optimization of compression molding operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of relative experience working in product development or project management
- Excellent decision-making abilities and leadership skills
- Experience working in a shop with understanding of how things are made is a plus
- Experience with compression molded composites, mixing of compounds is desirable
- Strong technical skillset – SAP, Smartsheet, 3D CAD
This position can be based in Illinois or Virginia . Relocation assistance is available.