Continuous Improvement Engineer
Central, IA Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by one of our top clients to identify their next Continuous Improvement Engineer. The Continuous Improvement Engineer will provide coaching and guidance and leverage the DMAIC process, TPM and other Six Sigma Tools to facilitate improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Industrial, Civil, Mechanical) or technical field
- 7+ years of prior experience in processing and/or packaging manufacturing
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt required
- Food processing, nutritional or consumer packaged goods experience preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software
- Experience overseeing external contractors and working with engineering firms preferred
This position can be based in South New Jersey or Central Iowa. Relocation assistance is available.