Industrial Engineer – Supply Chain
Will County, IL Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by a leading logistics and transportation company to identify their next Industrial Engineer. Reporting to the CI Manager, the Industrial Engineer will support the development of the Continuous Improvement culture across the Business Unit by actively promoting and facilitating the use of continuous improvement methods to support new business and existing operations. The Industrial Engineer will drive change through focused CI efforts to higher levels of performance in safety, quality, performance, cost and growth. Effectively utilizing lean and engineering methodologies, tools, root cause analysis and waste reduction with a bias for action, this high influence position will interface with employee at all levels and various functions across the business and within a facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering required
- 8+ years of related experience in Distribution, Warehousing and/or Manufacturing, Transportation, Supply Chain Logistics is required
- Must have experience setting up new warehouses and supporting from start-up
- Experience in CAD and Slotting highly desirable
- Strong background in Lean, TPS and QMS
- American Production Inventory Control Society (APICS), Supply Chain Logistics Certification or Lean Certification preferred
Location: This position is open in two locations: Will County, Illinois and Indianapolis, Indiana. Relocation assistance is available.