Continuous Improvement Specialist
Lincoln, NE Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by a leading manufacturer to identify their next Continuous Improvement Specialist. Reporting directly to the Corporate Director of OpEx, this person will lead assigned areas of responsibility in continual lead-time improvement and elimination of waste activities. This includes identification of opportunities, project development and management, responsibility for project costs, application of general continuous improvement principles, and mobilization of resources to accomplish the efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or relative industry
- 3+ years of hands-on experience implementing CI in a manufacturing environment
- Green Belt certification preferred
- Extensive knowledge of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles
- Excellent organization, planning, and analytical problem solving skills
- Extensive experience in leading Kaizen activities
This position will be based in Lincoln, NE. Relocation assistance is available.