Continuous Improvement Manager
South of Chicago, IL Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by one of our top clients to find their next Continuous Improvement Manager. This CI Manager will be responsible for deploying, implementing and leading CI initiatives for the plant. The focus with include safety, quality, people and productivity. There are excellent career progression opportunities with this fast-growing company.
- BS in Engineering, Business Administration, Food Science or related field
- 5+ years driving Lean/CI in a manufacturing setting
- Certified Green Belt required
- Manufacturing leadership experience required
- Ability to coach, motivate and engage plant employees
- Ability to create change and drive the deployment of CI for the plant
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Data analysis skills are required
This position is based an hour south of Chicago, Illinois. Relocation assistance is available.