Continuous Improvement Engineer-Material Handling
Southwest of Atlanta, GA Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by a leading Recreational Vehicles manufacturing company to identify their next Continuous Improvement Engineer – Material Handling Automation. This person will be responsible for designing large scale material handling processes with the opportunity to work in Automation. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader and grow your career.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in designing large scale material handling processes in a progressive Automotive environment
- Experience in studying, analyzing current material handling / delivering systems and developing appropriate solutions for Continuous Improvement, in collaboration with existing functional departments
- Experience in selecting new technology / equipment solutions that optimize the total cost from Supplier to Production floor
- Demonstrated ability and well versed in all Lean tools and Lean implementation
Location: This position will be based Southwest of Atlanta. Relocation assistance is available.