Sr Director Advanced Technologies
, OH Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by a global medical products company to help them identify their next Sr. Director of Advanced Technologies. Reporting to the Vice President of Lean, this person will lead a new effort as the Transformational Leader responsible for the development of strategy and execution in advanced technologies for all areas of the business. The goal of this role is to research solutions that can be used enterprise wide, build a case for new technologies alongside the stakeholders and oversee the implementation and measurement of results for all areas of the business including R&D, Operations, Health & Safety, Training as well as others. This role will drive the evolution and implementation of short and long-term technical strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required (Mechanical, Electronics/Electrical, Mechatronics or related engineering/technical field), Master’s Degree preferred
- 15+ years of leadership experience in Advanced Technology or Automation in a Lean environment
- Demonstrated Knowledge and Implementation of (multiple) Advanced Technology applications such as: Automation -robots/cobots, Augmented Reality, Additive Manufacturing, 3-D printing, and Alternate Materials required
- 10+ years of project management and reporting experience
- Demonstrated skills in analyzing business needs, determining appropriate solutions and opportunities, developing implementation strategies, and deploying them
- Superior leadership, team building, communication, presentation, interpersonal, and coaching skills
Location: This position will be based in Ohio. Relocation assistance is offered.