Continuous Improvement Leader
30 minutes West of Greenville, SC Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by one of our top clients, a leading global industrial automation company. Our client is seeking their next Continuous Improvement Leader. This individual will utilize Six Sigma tools and partner with cross-functional teams to increase efficiencies and eliminate waste while developing solutions that impact business operations and budgets.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 8+ years of experience deploying Lean Six Sigma including direct and indirect transactional processes, experience with DMAIC and Lean
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification required, Master Black Belt certification highly desirable
- Experience leading Continuous Improvement projects and formal Kaizen events
- Leadership and supervisory experience required
- Must have the ability to become proficient in company systems, processes, tools
- Ability to lead complex initiations as a coach and contributor
This position is based 30 minutes West of Greenville, SC. Relocation assistance is available.