Director of Continuous Improvement
Cincinnati, OH Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by one of our top Distribution clients to identify their next Director of Continuous Improvement. The Director of Continuous Improvement will oversee and lead continuous improvement implementation across distribution centers, drive results that achieve planned key performance indicators and work collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required, Master’s Degree desirable
- 7+ years of managerial experience with preferred experience in developing strategies, designing and implementing new programs and driving sustainability of CI programs
- Hands-on knowledge of working systems within the supply chain
- Reverse logistics and process standardization experience desirable
- Coaching, leading, mentoring and developing skillset with the ability to influence
- Continuous improvement implementation across multiple sites required
- Certified Black Belt required, Master Black Belt preferred
This position is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Relocation assistance is available.