Continuous Improvement Manager
Roanoke, VA Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by a leading global packaging manufacturer to identify their next multi-site Continuous Improvement Manager. Reporting to the Plant Manager, this person will have the opportunity to lead and coordinate Continuous Improvement processes across all business functions at two sites. In addition, this person will monitor and improve organizational processes, implement changes and develop process enhancement strategies. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader and grow your career.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Process Management, Operations or Business Administration
- At least 5+ years of progressive CI/Lean Manufacturing environment experience
- Experience working in a Continuous Improvement role in a consumer goods, packaging and/or paper manufacturing environment or closely related
- A thorough understanding of the latest process enhancement strategies
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Confidence in your abilities to lead organizational change
- A strategic and analytical mindset
This position is based at two sites located in Virginia. Vaccine authorization card required.