Data Analyst – Distribution Management
Remote, IN Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by a leading logistics and transportation company to identify their next Data Analyst – Distribution Management. The Data Analyst will deliver final business solutions to the Operations team through a Power Bi experience. This individual will get the chance to be the expert of supply chain solutions, collaborating with Data Analysts and Scientists, using all the skills in order to exploit data to drive the business forward. This position will work on cutting edge data technology as a key user driving the analytics initiatives as an expert in this field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Data Analytics or equivalent is required, Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Data Analytics, MBA or equivalent is preferred
- 2+ years of related experience in Applied Projects experience in demonstrating digital transformation, data management required
- 2+ years of experience in creating dashboards for diagnostic analysis, experience working in a cloud environment required
- 4+ years of experience working as an individual contributor as a key member of a team
- Previous distribution / warehousing experience required
Location: This position will work remotely.