Senior Corporate Engineer
Remote, FL Packaging Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been engaged by an innovative and entrepreneurial global manufacturer of packaging materials and systems for industrial and consumer use to identify a Senior Corporate Engineer. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Transformation, this position will be responsible for leading technical and operational projects that involve a broad variety of equipment and processes related to new technology and innovation. The Sr. Corporate Engineer will develop and execute a robust capital plan, provide project management, ensure equipment is designed to meet world class safety and productivity standards, meet capital budget targets and provide periodic updates. Travel will be up to 50%.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree, Chemical or Mechanical preferred
- 10+ years of experience in large capital projects
- Exceptional leadership and project management skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Experience with new technology and innovation in process manufacturing
- Solid financial and budgeting skills
- Proficient use of PC, Office software and AutoCAD or Solidworks
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles, Six Sigma training preferred
Location: This position will work remotely but location near a major airport in the Eastern or Central time zone is preferred.