Director of Continuous Improvement
Multiple Locations, Manufacturing Full Time
Beneva Group has recently been retained by a leading global packaging manufacturer to identify their next Director of Continuous Improvement. Reporting to the VP of Operations, this person will have the opportunity to play an integral role in building out the CI program and scaling it throughout the US. Through strong leadership and guidance, this person will have the opportunity to make a huge impact in transforming this company’s Quality & CI areas throughout the US, so it will be crucial to have been involved in leading CI transformation from the ground floor and into a top performing organization.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering preferred; Advanced degree would be a big plus)
- Strong Lean training and certifications (certified Black Belt required)
- 15+ years of manufacturing experience, including 8+ of solid leadership experience
- Solid understanding and experience working in the Packaging and/or Paper industry
- Very strong leadership skills and previous successful management experience of teams
- Solid understanding and experience in Quality (ISO, GMP, etc)
- Ability to travel up to 80%, including light international travel
This position can be based at a strategic plant located in the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic or Midwest, US.